whoa it's been a while - I was in last week, or was it the week before? (shrug) I went to your new site - there's no place for comments! is that on purpose!! You sound like you're keeping busy - yay for you! I shot my first wedding last weekend - wow, what a TRIP that was!! but a lot of fun and an amazing learning experience! :) Happy summer days to you my friend! tree
I'm a San Jose State University student, studying Journalism, with an emphasis in Photojournalism. I'm learning to tell the story through photographs, video and audio. I am a brother of Kappa Sigma Fraternity. Thanks for stumbling across my profile and website.
-Andrew
A.E.K.D.B.
1 comment:
whoa it's been a while - I was in last week, or was it the week before? (shrug)
I went to your new site - there's no place for comments! is that on purpose!!
You sound like you're keeping busy - yay for you!
I shot my first wedding last weekend - wow, what a TRIP that was!! but a lot of fun and an amazing learning experience! :)
Happy summer days to you my friend!
tree
Post a Comment