So I got to thinking after coming back from shooting the Illegal Immigrant Protest on monday about things that I should always have with me. Here is the list that I've come up with so far:
1. Camera
2. pen/ pencil and Notebook, never know when you're gonna have to take caption info or someone's number.
3. buisness cards, always a great thing to have, in case someone needs some info from you.
4. Ipod and a decent set of headphones, one can never be sure when you're waiting around for 45 minutes waiting for something to happen, after a bad tip from someone.
5. Gaffers tape, I dont carry this too often, but I need to start, Sometimes things just dont work without the gaffers.
thats it for now, feel free to message me and add.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Um,well, I was expecting to see PHOTOS man!!!! What was it like? You can go to my site ANY DAY NOW and check out my pics of my new puppy cuz he's so handsome. AND I got a 50 mm lens that I've been playing with --- my first real experimentation on http://www.xanga.com/T_R_E_E if you so get the desire! Have a great Easter - be at peace... tree
Post a Comment