Thursday, December 01, 2005

soccer

Well, yesterday i headed out to shoot some soccer and ended up meeting a really nice guy by the name of Doug Doran. He shoots for the Contra Costa Times and was telling me some great stories and giving me some great advice on shooting. It was damn cold out there though, the temps dropped into the 50's and I having no gloves felt the pain of shooting in cold temps for the first time.

here are some of the shots i came up with:






man I cannot wait to get a new body and a tele converter. But first I really need to buy a flash and a diffuser for basketball season this year. So hopefully once christmas has come and gone i will have enough for a new body and two lenses.

Hope everyone elses day is going well, I am in the computer lab at school waiting for class to start.

~Andrew

No comments: